Annual Retrospectives Report Survey Giveaway Official Rules
SUBMISSION OF A COMPLETED SURVEY IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASE NECESSARY. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the survey giveaway ("Giveaway") is Retrium, Inc., located at 8705B Colesville Road, #219, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
- HOW TO ENTER:The Giveaway is open to individuals who:
- SCHEDULE: The Giveaway begins on April 10, 2017 and ends on May 12, 2017. All online entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time on May 12, 2017. Surveys submitted outside this time period will not be accepted for consideration. It is each individual’s responsibility to observe time zone differences.
- ELIGIBILITY: Employees (and their immediate family members and members of the same household) of the Sponsor and its affiliates, agents, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in this Giveaway. All winners in this Giveaway must meet these eligibility requirements to receive the prize.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- PRIZE:Two randomly selected winners will receive an Amazon Echo Dot (valued at $49.99). All non-cash prizes are non-assignable and non-trasnferable, and are not redeemable, exchangeable or substitutable for cash.
- MISCELLANEOUS: All taxes and other expenses associated with the prize unless otherwise stated herein are the winners’ sole responsibility. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No other substitutions of prize permitted.
- GENERAL: This Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Maryland, U.S.A. Entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in the Maryland. This Giveaway is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, and regulations. The Sponsor and its affiliates are not responsible for and disclaim any liability for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected delivery of prize to winner. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Giveaway. By accepting prize, winners agree to release Sponsor, its affiliates, and their respective directors, employees, officers, assigns and agents, including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
- ONLINE ENTRIES: Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or website, inability to submit the online form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Giveaway, or for late, lost, stolen, illegible or misdirected entries. If this Giveaway or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the Giveaway, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Giveaway or any portion thereof.
- CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.